Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finished the Nursery!

I'm SO excited that we finally finished the nursery! We just moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago, and I've had so much of this just sitting around waiting to be put together!

These letter were originally white, which we painted and added these cute little elephants to. If you can't tell our theme here is elephants (Roll Tide!).

I thought these elephant stickers would match the room's theme perfectly and they certainly do! Thanks to the hubby for getting them up there perfectly! The decorations for the diaper pail and the diaper pail were a gift from my cousin. I have never seen these stickers for the diaper genies, but I love the idea. It makes a very un-fun item in the nursery another decoration!

Now all we need in this room is a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment