Saturday, March 26, 2011

Photo Challenge

Now that Jackson is here I really can't stop taking pictures of him. Every moment seems like a "kodak" one.

I've seen on some other blogs people doing Project Life 365. Basically you take a picture every day to document the year. I think this is a great idea, and I'm going to challenge myself to do this with Jackson's first year. It is crazy to see how much he has changed over just the course of three days. Looking back over the year will be a wonderful thing!So here's the start:

Day One

(I know this photo was in my last post, but I just love this of him)

Hanging out at the hospital, impatiently waiting to go home.

Day Two

The doctor's decided we didn't have to stay another day, so we headed home!!

Day Three

First time in our bouncer. Also, this little man likes to sleep (alot) so a rare shot of his currently blue eyes!

That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. Those eyes are beautiful! I'm already in love with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come home and meet him! We miss aunt miller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without question this is the cutest picture I have ever seen! He is a great mixture of both of you.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete