Sunday, March 27, 2011

Swinging Sensation

Day Four




We had a little photo shoot today in our new swing, and I'm so pleased with these pictures. I've been working on my photo skills for a while now so that they'd be up to par by the time Jackson got here. So, it feels good to see a beautiful outcome every now and then.

Anyway, I purchased us a wonderful swing from a consignment store months ago that is covered in elephants (our favorite). But the other week I went to test it out again and the speed setting wouldn't move off of super fast.

Maybe with an older baby super fast would suffice, but it was swinging a little to fast for this mommy's comfort when I tried it out with Jackson. So, Brandon braved Harbison (an overcrowded area where we live) to get to Babies R Us yesterday. Of course that is the only place in town where we have one!

He returned with a wonderful Carter's swing. I love it, Jackson loves it, what more do you need? Now we have an extra swing, it's wonderful just moves a little fast for a newborn. If you know anyone looking for one at a good price let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Paw-Paw and Grand-Mo are sure missing this little angel!! It was love at first sight and heartbreaking as we drove away from the hospital and headed back to Tennessee. The pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete