Friday, March 11, 2011

Week by Week: 36 and Counting

Baby Size? Three pomegranates

Weight Gain? We won't talk about this anymore...Let's just say more than I had wanted to gain.

Maternity Clothes? All maternity

Stretch marks? A few on my stomach. I get stretch marks and scars way too easily.

Sleep? What's this? I'm either not comfortable, having to pee, or the husband is snoring (he has a cold).

Foods I am loving? Been having salad cravings the past couple of weeks as well as Zaxbys cravings which isn't helping the weight gain.

Foods I am hating? Onions but that’s normal. So, nothing?

Best moment this week? Having my shower last Saturday and seeing the nursery almost finished!

Movement? He's a mover! It's become more sporadic throughout the day.

Symtoms? SWELLING! I am only wearing my Rainbows (flipflops) these days because nothing else will go on my feet. And the wedding rings came off about two weeks ago.

Gender? It’s a boy!

Belly Button? Quickly disappearing, but still here!

What I’m looking forward to? Finishing up the nursery and all the little details by this weekend. (that's the goal at least)

Weekly Wisdom? Accept help wherever you can get it.

Milestones? Approaching being full-term in only a few more days and signs of my body prepping for labor have started!

No comments:

Post a Comment