Friday, March 18, 2011

Week by Week: 37 and Counting

Baby Size? Four Grapefruits!

Weight Gain? We won't talk about this anymore...Let's just say more than I had wanted to gain.

Maternity Clothes? All maternity

Stretch marks? A few on my stomach...ugh

Sleep? What's this? I'm either not comfortable, having to pee, or the husband is snoring

Foods I am loving? Pickles and cookies. Sounds quite cliche.

Foods I am hating? Onions but that’s normal. So, nothing?

Best moment this week? Scheduled our induction for March 29! We get to meet him earlier than expected!!!!

Movement? All kinds of movement all day and night.

Symtoms? SWELLING! And quite a few contractions this week.

Gender? It’s a boy!

Belly Button? Disappearing, but still here!

What I’m looking forward to? Meeting him! Only 10 more days!

Weekly Wisdom? An old wives tale says full moons can cause your water to break. Tomorrow is a full moon, in fact it is a "super moon", we'll see...

Milestones? We've scheduled the induction for week 39 because things are moving along so well. Cannot wait to meet Jackson!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on Jack's arrival!! Hope all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I look forward to hearing more news about the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks McKeever! We are so excited he's here!

    ReplyDelete