Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fairytales and Other Ramblings

Forget the haters, I love Taylor Swift.

I'm a 23 years old and I admittedly love her. I mean the girl sings about fairytales. Tell me what girl doesn't like to hear about fairytales?


None. All girls love fairytales. You're lying to yourself if you claim otherwise.


I don't think I'm alone though considering she's won seven American Music Awards, four Grammys, six Country Music Association Awards, two People's Choice Awards, five Academy of Country Music Awards...blah, blah blah, the list goes on forever!

Well, I just realized Taylor is coming to my city in November. Thought I'd put that out there for husbands who have a wife with a birthday not too long before then...hint, hint.

"There are two different categories of love: The first category is called a fairytale. The second category is called just another lesson."

2 comments:

  1. a) i LOVE taylor swift!! and am not ashamed at all, either!
    b) you're baby is so cute!! i love seeing how he is changing already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten! I think he's pretty cute too, but I'm a little biased. Good to hear from you, hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete