Monday, April 4, 2011

Newborn Photos!

About a month ago McKeever, over at The Cobia Family, posted some newborn photos of her little girl and I thought they were so beautiful I emailed the photographer and scheduled us a little shoot!

Meghan from M & B Photography was so sweet and was wonderful with Jackson. She brought over the pictures this morning and I just love them! I just can't stop looking through them all. Here are few...





Oh, the new photo in my banner was also done by Megahn. So cute!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! I am glad you liked her!! They turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Theses are adorable. I think he has Brandon's mouth. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so amazing! He has to be the cutest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!!! I love the one on your banner the most! Congrats, he is presh :)

    ReplyDelete