Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today has been a wonderful day! I thought Brandon had to go back to work today but it turned out to be tomorrow. So, we got one more day with him at home with us!

Here's what else I'm loving this Wednesday...

I'm loving this adorable owl pillow. I have a special place for owls in my heart, it's pretty much the only other thing you'll find in Jackson's room besides elephants.

I'm loving the time Jackson and I spent reading yesterday.

I'm loving these tips...

And of course I'm loving B and our family!

Happy Wednesday Y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture with the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is such a cutie! I love your header. We're expecting a baby girl June 1st and I just can't wait to be a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Our first grade went with an owl theme this year and I'm loving all of the cute stuff they have now!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I love that How to Have a Happy Day list :)

    ReplyDelete