Friday, May 27, 2011

Phone Photo Frenzy: May Edition

Oh the many faces of Baby J. He's gotten so much personality this month! I've been without a computer for a few days so I've yet to do our weekly Project Life or two month birthday post, but don't worry I've got the pictures sitting in iPhoto just waiting to be edited.

For now, so you can all get your Jackson fix, here are a bunch of photos from my phone from this past month!

Grabbing his first toy ever. He was pretty content with himself.


Love this little onesie. Probably from his Grammy!




Jacksons first and last picture taken at our house on Palatine.


Such a happy baby! He's learning to love his play mat.

I hope he makes this face forever. It always makes me smile/laugh. Ha!

Naptime on mommy and daddy's bed. Mommy needed to lay down.


The quality of the photos isn't great, but Jackson sure looks cute!

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of Jackson... can't wait to get my hands on him.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that was a Grammy onesie.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! The onesie is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are certainly looking forward to bringing him to Nashville!

    ReplyDelete