Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I just love Wednesdays. It means that tomorrow B won't have work and we can spend the day all together!

Here's a quick insight into what else I'm loving this week!


These are monogrammed placemats from Luxury Monograms, and this pattern is just the beginning. They've got pillows, napkins and bags too! They're all so cute! A little pricey if you ask me, but still worth looking at for some inspiration! Loving these!


I'm loving the recipe for these Cannoli Cupcakes! I'm not one to turn down an actual cannoli, so why not as a cupcake?

{all photos via}

Loving some weekly words of mommy wisdom and that Sunday is going to be my first Mother's Day as a mom!


And of course loving B and our little family!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! Love those place mats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look INCREDIBLE! My mouth is watering over here, haha! Happy Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete