Saturday, August 6, 2011

Project Life: Week Nineteen

Jackson has gone through a growth spurt this week and teething is hitting us hard. We've been waking up some nights for a feeding. And some mornings when he wakes up he eats like a grown man. Jack's bottles have been bumped up to 6 ounces. Also, every morning he wakes up and talks to himself for 20-30 minutes. I love hearing him talk over the baby monitor as he attempts to roll around his crib.

It will be one year tomorrow since I found out I was pregnant with Jackson. And while I was caught off guard and not ready for motherhood at all, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love this little man so much and it's great seeing his personality grow.

Oh and Brandon and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!

July 26- August 2






No comments:

Post a Comment