Monday, September 5, 2011

5 Months Old!

Jackson is actually five and a half months old now, but I'm just now getting to his birthday post. I've put this off partly because I've been so busy and partly because I can't believe my baby is already almost six months old!!


This month, Jack sprouted like a spring flower. I mean really, he gained almost two pounds this month.

Four months: 14 pounds 11 ounces

Five Months: 16 pounds 10 ounces

Holy cow!! 


Jackson is wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. 

Size 2 diapers. 

Smiles all the time. 

Is officially one ear infection away from having to get tubes in his ears. 


LOVES to talk. At this point he even squeals. 

There is a 30 minute period he spends talking to himself in the mornings. {at least on mornings he wakes up happy}

Bedtime is typically between 8-8:30. Because of the ear infections and growth spurts there was often a 4 or 5 am feeding. And then morning is between 7 and 8. J is sleeping later every day. 

Still wasn't big into rolling over {not until last week, so that's not technically pre-5 months}.

He is truly the sweetest thing ever. No baby is quite as wonderful as him, that's for sure!


I really, really can't believe Jackson will be six months old in just a couple of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment