Thursday, December 29, 2011

Santa Stash and Stockings

I was worried Santa didn't have enough gifts for Jack, but it turns out he had the perfect amount. Jackson was already becoming overwhelmed by what we had that morning. So, I'm glad the other items didn't work out.


This year Santa got him a walker {currently a favorite} a rocker car {which is faulty and needs to be taken back} 2 v-tech learning toys, 3 Melissa and Doug puzzles and a mini tool set.

As for the stocking, I bought some itmes I thought Jackson might want/need. Buying for a 9-month old isn't always easy! So this year he got some gloves and a hat because even though it was 80 degrees 2 days before Christmas it will get cold here at some point. He also got some bath toys, bibs and puffs.


Christmas morning was a complete success. So far, he's loved all of his gifts. I can't tell which is a favorite, but I can tell you he loves chewing on his Melissa and Doug puzzle pieces.

Plenty of more Christmas posts headed your way as well as Jackson's 8 and 9 month posts!

Also, I want to thank all of our friends and family who contributed to Jackson's first Christmas, sent a card or gift. He is so lucky to have so many people who love him, so thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment